So this will be my first real post on this blog and hopefully you can get some value from it on some of the ways to making money on the internet. I have tried every one of these methods and have made money from them, some more than others of course, and time is also a factor as I have not put a whole lot of time into some of the methods that are mentioned below on ways to make money on the net.
1. Blogging – yes, this is what the majority of people will do to try and make money on the internet. Most will fail miserably, most will spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars on bullshit scam projects and software that guarantees them to be rich in a week, sippin a martini on the beach while lookin at the ol laptop. Let me make this clear that it is bullshit, there is no get rich quick scheme. Actually there are a couple of ways, these methods are referred to as blackhat seo methods, which you have no business doing if you are a beginner. In order to be making money on the internet blogging you will need to bust your ass and work. Nuff said.
2. eBay – Everyone that has a computer should have at least heard of eBay, and when it comes to making money on the internet eBay offers a lot of opportunities to do so. There are affiliate programs to promote them, or you could become a power seller. Power sellers sell stuff online, it could be their own stuff or they could be using a dropshipper, meaning that they do not have to ship anything it is done for them through some other source that they are paying money for one way or another. Or if you want to make money selling shit forget ebay and become a Zobids power seller, which is the best eBay alternative.
3. eBooks – Write a book in a PDF format and sell it online, better yet have other people sell it for you by giving them a commission. The easiest way that you can do this is by using the 7 dollar script. If you suck at writing, like I do, then you can purchase the rights to resell other eBooks that are already written. Some of these will even come with an eBook sales page, eBook cover, and a header, which usually aLL have to be changed anyway. The 7 dollar script is not the ony way to make money off of eBooks, you could use your own website, eBay, or whatever, be clever, think about shit.
4. Sell Photos – If you do not like to write and do not want to get into this “get backlinks” bullshit, constantly writing articles and understanding SEO, then you can sell your photos online to make money. Selling photos online to make money can be done easily, my recommendation is that you have at least a 6 megapixel camera, and you have some type of photo editing software, I use photoshop personally but there are many out there. What you do is take an interesting photo, then you submit it to a major photo site such as iStock, Fotolia, whatever, do a search for royalty free photos and you will see a shit load of results. Every time someone downloads a photo of yours you get paid, so how do you make money on the internet by doing this? Learn to take good photos, learn how to use photoshop, and submit as many as you can, make sure you have a high approval rate though or the webmaster might get pissed and ban you. If you know a little bit of seo, you can link to your photos also. (hint).
5. Project Payday – This has to do with completing offers, you enter your information, and then someone will pay you money to complete offers. If you get to the point to where you are the one paying people to complete offers, then you will be making good money. If you follow the methods in project payday, you can be making money on the internet your first day, almost guaranteed. I was in need for some quick cash, so I spent about 10 hours in one day completing offers and giving out my debit card number, I made over 100 bucks. I also had to cancel about 5 trial products to, one which didn’t cancel and they charged my card anyway, I bitched and got my money back a month later. So if you like dealing with that shit, and can track what you do exceptional, then you can make over a hundred a day using the project payday system. I hate the shit though and in one day made my money back from the initial investment.
6. Porn – Making money on the internet with porn, oh ya, there is some money to be made. If you go to the free keyword tracker, put the adult filter to off, you will see there are some killer keywords in porn. By far the most searched niche out of all niches, the problem is getting back links to your porn sites since so many are nothing but cookie stuffing spam sites. If you really want to though, go to the forums called go fuck yourself. I am not joking or being an asshole, that is the name of the website, it is swamped with porno webmasters and it is where you should go if you choose to go this route. Do not ask me how to make money online with porn, it is tough and is no handout or a get rich quick scheme. There are many shady affiliates, and you can expect a 1-500 sign up ratio, that is if you have a clue of how to trigger keywords, if you suck you can expect 1/1000 sign up. I am done with this subject as it is a pain, you have to be dedicated and spend countless hours a day, just like any other way to make money on the internet.
So, I am tired of writing and I hope this opened up your mind a little bit on the ways to make money on the internet. There is more to making money online than affiliates that will backstab you while you make them rich. I suggest you try as many methods as you can to making money on the internet, it is like an insurance plan. But make sure you can make some money first before trying ten things at once, walk before you can crawl grasshoppa. Best of luck to you and hope you learned a bit from the ways to make money on the internet.